SCI is seeking a new team member that possesses the following qualifications:
- A motivated learner and problem solver, with good written and oral communications skills
- Enjoys a collaborative work environment, in the office or on the job site
- 0 to 2 years of experience as a structural engineer
- A desire to develop analysis and design skills.
- Interested in seeing projects through the construction phase.
- Tech Savvy.
- Proficient with office production software, including Word, Excel, Mathcad, Bluebeam.
- Solid technical skills with basic structural systems and materials
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a civil-structural or structural engineering focus.
- Exposure to REVIT STRUCTURE preferred
SCI is located in the North Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates can submit their resumes to email@example.com
Please see our website at www.sci-denver.com for additional information.